Sunday, July 15, 2012

Meet CYWA Volunteer: Mork Sereyroth


Volunteer Profile

Who:
 Mork Sereyroth, Student/CYWA Volunteer

How She Learned about Us:

I got the information about job volunteer at SILAKA organization from my friend who saw the announcement at YRDP. She told me about this program and I was really interested because it is related to women and children rights on ASEAN.

Why Volunteering with Us Appealed to Her:

Being a member of this program, I can help in enhancing the information related Women Rights in Cambodia as well as in ASEAN. I want to prepare and want to know about the process of Press Conference, want to work closely with people in the community and I also want to learn and share the experiences and knowledge that I have to all people around me. AndI can to get more knowledge, ability, and good experiences to enhance other people in my country.

Interests:

Like travelling around the places that have water, swimming, watching TV and Movie, searching the Internet, reading magazine, cooking food, listening to music and hot news.

No comments:

Post a Comment